8 hours per day
$13.50 per hour
July 1, 2020
This is a seasonal position that will end approximately September 16, 2020. There are multiple positions available.
Provides seasonal maintenance services for Corvallis School District building grounds under qualified supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures that assigned areas of district buildings and grounds are clean, safe, secure, and in good repair.
• Arranges physical spaces, equipment, and materials to support work and learning environments; including public use of facilities.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Operates building systems (i.e., mechanical, electrical, heating) according to district standards under the direction of supervisors and lead workers.
• Provides other related services as assigned.
The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Knows district protocols for building maintenance and cleaning, including safe handling of hazardous cleaning materials.
• Ability to implement district procedures for safe operation of building systems.
• Ability to understand and implement the school/program’s student discipline policy and to manage student behavior effectively outside a classroom setting.
• Ability to obtain specialized training and/or certification as required.
• Ability to travel among district facilities as needed; if driving, the ability to meet district driving standards.
• Standard First Aid certification may be required, or the ability to obtain certification within two months of hire, may be required.
The Corvallis School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, citizenship, color, disability, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, parental or marital status, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation in its programs and activities, and provides equal access to designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding discrimination: Jennifer Duvall, Human Resources Director and Title IX Coordinator, email@example.com 541-757-5840 | 1555 SW 35th Street, Corvallis, OR 97333
El Distrito Escolar de Corvallis no discrimina en base a la edad, nacionalidad, color, discapacidad, expresión de género, identidad de género, origen nacional, situación de los padres o de su estado civil, raza, religión, sexo u orientación sexual en sus programas y actividades, y proporciona igualdad de acceso a los grupos de jóvenes designados. La siguiente persona ha sido designada para atender las consultas acerca de la discriminación: Jennifer Duvall, Director de Recursos Humanos y Coordinadora de Título IX, firstname.lastname@example.org
541-757-5840 | 1555 SW 35th Street, Corvallis, OR 97333