Assistant Football Coach
Start Date: 2020 Fall Season
Stipend: $3143.00 - $4631.00/season
Notes: There are 1-3 positions avilable. Open until filled with earliest review of applications on February 3, 2020.
- Assistant coaching experience at the high school level
- Experience is all aspects of assistant coaching
- The skills to develop a positive rapport with students/athletes, parents and other coaches
- High ethical and professional standards
- The ability to motivate student/athletes and coaches
- Fundamentals of Coaching, Concussion, and Steroid training and Current First Aid Certified...can be completed upon hiring
- Oregon Teaching License (preferred)
- Coordinate all aspects of the high school program
- Work with and help give direction to all programs that feed into the high school
- Assist in selection of the coaching staff
- Promote the sport
- Keep detailed statistics
- Follow all school and OSAA guidelines
- Provide off-season opportunities enabling athletes to improve skills
- Be a student of the sport
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, functions, or working conditions associated with the job. This job description is not a contract of employment or a promise or guarantee of any specific terms or conditions of employment. The school district may add to, modify, or delete any aspect of this (or the position itself) at any time as it deems advisable.
Additionally, interviews will be scheduled electronically through TalentEd Recruit & Hire, using the email you have provided on your application. Please be sure to check email and your Recruit & Hire account regularly.
The Corvallis School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, citizenship, color, disability, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, parental or marital status, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation in its programs and activities, and provides equal access to designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding discrimination: Jennifer Duvall Human Resources Director and Title IX Coordinator, email@example.com 541-757-5840