Extra Duty - Musical Director (Elementary)
• Music, theater and/or Director experience at the elementary school level
• Experience is all aspects of directing music and/or theater
• The skills to develop a positive rapport with students, parents and other staff
• High ethical and professional standards
• The ability to motivate students and staff
• Current First Aid Certified...can be completed upon hiring
• Oregon Teaching License (preferred)
• Coordinate all aspects of the spring 5th grade play
• Promote the play
• Keep detailed statistics
• Follow all school and other guidelines that pertain to this position
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, functions, or working conditions associated with the job. This job description is not a contract of employment or a promise or guarantee of any specific terms or conditions of employment. The school district may add to, modify, or delete any aspect of this (or the position itself) at any time as it deems advisable.
The Corvallis School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, citizenship, color, disability, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, parental or marital status, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation in its programs and activities, and provides equal access to designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding discrimination: Jennifer Duvall, Human Resources Director and Title IX Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
541-757-5840 | 1555 SW 35th Street, Corvallis, OR 97333
El Distrito Escolar de Corvallis no discrimina en base a la edad, nacionalidad, color, discapacidad, expresión de género, identidad de género, origen nacional, situación de los padres o de su estado civil, raza, religión, sexo u orientación sexual en sus programas y actividades, y proporciona igualdad de acceso a los grupos de jóvenes designados. La siguiente persona ha sido designada para atender las consultas acerca de la discriminación: Jennifer Duvall, Director de Recursos Humanos y Coordinadora de Título IX, email@example.com
541-757-5840 | 1555 SW 35th Street, Corvallis, OR 97333?