ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SMALL CLASS SIZES? A FAMILY LIKE SCHOOL SETTING? TAKE A LOOK AT THIS POSITION AT BUTTE FALLS SCHOOL DISTRICT, Butte Falls, Oregon.
A position teaching Middle School Students in a self contained classroom Butte Falls Charter School.
- Demonstrate effective teaching strategies and knowledge of state standards.
- Demonstrate positive classroom management skills.
- Work with teachers to analyze and impact professional practice in order to improve student learning outcomes.
- Use student achievement data and information to inform and guide instruction.
- Communicate effectively and work cooperatively and collaboratively with colleagues, support staff, administrators, students, parents and community.
- Learn, understand and adhere to district policies.
Current Oregon Teaching License with the proper endorsement or able to obtain a license with proper endorsment. Any additional endorsements is considered beneficial.
To apply you may sumbit a resume with a minimum of 3 references to Julie Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org; OR
Complete a TalentEd application.
If you are selected for an interview, prepare to have available the following:
- Copy of your current Oregon teaching license
- Copy of your file from your teacher placement service OR 3 letters of recommendation
- Copy of your transcripts (unofficial is acceptable at this time)
- Short autobiography, indicating events which led to your choosing teaching as a profession. Please include your plans for the future in education and any other information that you think may be relevant.
Reports To: Superintendent/Principal
Length of Position: Contract Length will be 164 days (4 days per week, most Fridays off)
Salary: As per collective bargaining agreement ($36,077 - $55,718)