This is an on-call position to be considered for the District's pool of translators/interpreters to fill in as an interpreter or translator as needed. The District is actively recruiting for Korean, Chinese and Spanish interpreters.
Duties may include:
• Performs a wide variety of written and verbal translation functions.
• Translation of specific languages to provide support in IEP meetings, special education
meetings, informal meetings, and parent and teacher conferences.
• Translates a wide variety of frequently complex written translations.
• Translates verbal and written communications for students, staff, and families, as needed.
• Interprets and advocates so that parents and students can fully participate in educational
• Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail to meet deadlines and provide
prompt replies to staff after receiving either written or verbal communications, and provide
follow-through with minimal direction.
The Corvallis School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, citizenship, color, disability, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, parental or marital status, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation in its programs and activities, and provides equal access to designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding discrimination: Jennifer Duvall Human Resources Director and Title IX Coordinator, email@example.com 541-757-5840
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
|Learn more at http://www.SchoolSpring.com/job?3048678|