Full Time K-12 School Counselor
The Sherman County School District is a K-12 progressive school with approximately 245 students, located in Moro, Oregon. The 2016-17 school year saw the opening of a new elementary and remodeled Jr./Sr. High School connected as one modernized facility. The District’s commitment to our students is reflected in the added FTE to counseling services.
- Serve as a 1.0 FTE School Counselor assisting students with varied needs.
- May be paid up to 15 additional days.
- Provide a comprehensive guidance counseling program that focuses on academic, personal/social, career development for all students.
- Collaborate with district and community stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively with students, staff members, and parents.
- Support of school wide and classroom based behavior and academic programs.
- The District also employs a part-time mental health counselor that will work closely with the school counselor.
- This position may include an extended pay contract if successful candidate is interested.
- This position is open until filled
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Wes Owens at email@example.com Mr. Owens will provide you with an official application packet and additional materials.
Application Requirements Shall Include:
- Completed Application Form
- Letter of Interest
- Current Resume
- Copy of School Counselor License (or eligibility to obtain same)
- Minimum of three (3) Letters of Recommendation (written within the last 3 years)
- Copies of all transcripts
- Other material as desired
Criminal record check and pre-employment drug testing will be required for all positions. For further information and application materials please email Wes Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherman County School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.